- SALE ITEMS
- Cotton Yarn
- Gift Cards
- Books (27)
- Magazines (7)
- Knitting Needles (4)
- Crochet Hooks (5)
- Knitting and Project Bags (3)
CONTRACT OF SALE
EXCHANGE POLICY:: At Yarn + Co. your satisfaction and happiness with a purchase is our main priority. However, we do understand that a return may sometimes be necessary. Yarn & Co.’s returns policy complies with Consumer Affairs Victoria. Please read our returns policy below. This policy applies in store and online.
- Proof of purchase is required for all exchanges & must occur within 14 days of purchase.
- All exchanges and returns must occur within 14 days of purchase.
- If the purchase has been made online, email your concerns and your e-invoice to email@example.com within three days of arrival of your purchase.
- In the case of defective items, we will be happy to replace it or refund the purchase price.
- We exchange yarn purchases only; no refunds. If you purchase too many balls of yarn or change your mind on a colour, we will exchange only. We will only exchange yarn matching the current dye lot in store and it must be in original condition.
- Yarn substitution calculations are done with care and in good faith with the information available. Therefore customers have agreed to the recommendation provided upon yarn purchase. As such we are unable to take responsibility for any shortfall or over supply of yarn.
- We cannot refund or exchange purchased patterns, knitting needles, crochet hooks, tools or notions unless the item is faulty
- NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ON SALE ITEMS.
ORDERS TAKEN:: All orders require a 50% deposit at the time of order. SMS notification will be sent to customer once order arrives in store. The customer has 60 days to collect the order. If the order has not been collected one more attempt will be made to notify customer via SMS of order arrival. If no response is heard within 7 days, the deposit will be forfeited and order donated.